Thursday, February 21, 2019

Tasting- William Fevre La Mision Chardonnay

Name: William Fevre La Mision Reserva Chardonnay

Variety: 100% Chardonnay

Region: Maipo Valley

Country: Chile

Year: 2016

Price: $9.95

Review: "This La Misión Chardonnay is very fruity and highlights notes of pear, white peach, and a hint of smoke which is very characteristic of some vines from the Maipo Valley. It is very fresh and round in the mouth and has developed aromas of toasted bread and butter." From: Vintage Cellar

My review: I thought that this wine smelled like cheese and oil. However, I was surprised that it was smooth and fruity. I got strong tastes of peach and I also thought it tasted kind of smokey. It wasn’t too bold but was fairly acidic.

Food Pairing: I did not drink this with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment